Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Living by the Spirit

We mentioned the talk given by Elder Richard G. Scott about how to learn and teach more effectively in class yesterday. It is an instant classic and should be required reading for anyone wanting to learn how to learn. In light of our discussion about how to make the most of our time together, here again is his statement about committing the impressions of the Spirit to our hearts: Throughout the remainder of my life, I will seek to learn by what I hear, see, and feel. I will write down the important things I learn, and I will do them.

We very much enjoyed the Spirit that was present as we learned together. Please share with us any thoughts you have on how we can be more effective and helpful. We have a great desire to be instruments in the Lord's hands through whom He might speak directly to your hearts.

No comments: